Friday

Regrouping with the Archangel Raphael

Does your blog have a patron saint for 2013 yet?   Mine does! Mine does!  (I have another saint for my private life because I don’t want to exasperate the poor saint more than necessary.)
The Archangel Raphael picked my little ole blog through conversion diary’s patron saint uh, picker.  I know, right?  It’s not enough that this archangel and I always had a connection but to have it emphasized for this year just feels special.  Like this could be the year he grants those three favors I begged for or a turning point for something.
Recycling this picture of Archangel Raphael because it's the best out there.
Get it at http://www.etsy.com/shop/pocketfullofmiracles
So I’m taking nine days off to do a novena and regroup with the patron saint of my writing hands.  Before my one year blog anniversary comes on the last day of the novena, I need to discern if I should continue, slow down, take a break or end blogging.  My third novel’s been on the backburner far too long because blogging and meeting bloggers/readers has just been way more fun than having dialogues with characters from a book.  I’m also considering if writing articles needs to be the focus of my hand.  Or if I should just simply maintain status quo –which is: write as the Spirit leads.
 Frankly, the status quo seems disorganized.  (Sorry, Holy Spirit).  What I mean is: this harried year has left me feeling spread out too thin, short-changing my family life and wishing I could multiply myself to four people or bi-locate here and there. Hence, I am pleading with heaven through the intercession of Archangel Raphael: I need a plan of action here, Lord.   I would appreciate if you my beloved friends could utter a prayer for me.  All you have to do is repeat:  “Anabelle Hazard needs a plan of action, Lord.” Easy peasy.  (By the way, your input is also welcome.  Feel free to email me bythefinger@yahoo.com or fill up the combox)
I’ll see you on my anniversary.  Get ready with your party hats, blowers and frosted-sprinkled cupcakes but meanwhile don’t forget:  “Anabelle Hazard needs a plan of action Lord.  Hail Mary…”